Network to Provide

How We Will Do It

Network to Provide is COKI’s unique fundraising and resources mobilization model. Beyond the normal donor-recipient relationship that hinges on giving and receiving funds and providing and receiving reports, COKI is building  and maintaining a network of individuals and institutions with shared-vision and shared-commitment to transforming the lives of children in under-resourced African countries by blending and delivering to them technology and other educational resources. In this model, COKI serves as a bridge between the problems and the resources, allowing a network of donors and volunteers to not only provide financial and other resources but join COKI in the design and implementation of programs. 

Ways to Support this Strategy


Your donations are a valuable intervention that will enable us to fulfill our mission. Even more so, a monthly donation will truly demonstrate the importance of the Network to Provide strategy.   


 No money to donate? No Problem. You can use your fundraising skills and raise funds to enable COKI execute its mission and achieve its vision.

Adopt a School

Honor the memory of someone important to you in a unique way or leave an everlasting legacy for yourself. Provide 70% of the cost/materials to establish a school and name it in your honor or the honor of someone you prefer. COKI and the beneficiary communities will provide the remaining 30% and manage the operation of the school.  


You can determine a set of scholarship criteria important to you and COKI will use those criteria to select students in Africa under a program named in your honor or the honor of another person. It can be just a student!   


We are accepting volunteers who can contribute their expertise in areas of organizational capacity building, fundraising/social media marketing, primary and secondary education, teaching, and information and communication technology.

Ready to Support Our Effort?